How to become an entrepreneur?
“FREE” eBook Reveals
'How the Internet Will Change Your Business & Increase Your Profitability'
"Have you ever stopped to think how technology has advanced in the last 20 years?"
Perhaps you weren’t even born 20 years ago and don’t know any different, but for many of us, you would remember how exciting it was when 'Hotmail' was launched (1996), which revolutionized the internet and the beginning of email correspondence. Since then we have seen the launch of Google (1998), the dotcom collapse (2000), the introduction of Skype (2003), Facebook launched to college students (2004), iPhone technology (2007), and the number of internet users increasing from 120,758,310 in 1997 to nearly 3.5 billion at the end of 2016.
Fast track to today, and with a global population of nearly 7.5 billion, that’s 47% of the world’s population online today, compared to just 2% some 20 years ago.
So, where exactly is the future headed?
As more and more of the world’s population seek to look for opportunities online, the internet has not only revolutionised the way do business and interact with people in the virtual world, but the internet has also changed the world as we know it, and how we interact and do business with people in every daily life.
- A time line of how internet technology has developed over the last 20 years & where exactly it is headed in to the remainder of the 21st century.
- Alarming stats, figures, facts and findings published by Forbes (American Business magazine), live internet stats, social media & various other tools and resources.
- How social media has impacted the way in which we do business since the launch of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Snap Chat & micro blogging sites.
- Discover why old marketing & sales strategies no longer work in 2017 & what strategies do work for any business owner to thrive and increase business profitability & sales.
- Discover new business strategies, (recommended by Forbes), must be adopted for any business to thrive in today’s fast pace digital world, and keep up with consumer demands, trends & technology advances.